Organic soap popularly known as oshaprapra whitening soap is an effective soap that gives the skin 3 to 4 shades skin tone without any skin reaction or side effects. In this article, you’ll learn the organic recipes and how to make oshaprapra whitening soap at home.
RECIPES FOR MAKING OSHAPRAPRA WHITENING SOAP
1. One white papaya and carrot shower gel
2. 1,42heures cleanser
3. One Pigment doux serum
4. 2 tablespoon of Shalom stretch oil
5. 3 tablespoon schenic of stage 2 oil
6. 1 morrocan argan oil
7. 2tbs carrot oil
8. Turmeric oil 2tbs
9. Rosehip oil 2tbs
10. 3tbs labidjanesse oil
How to make oshaprapra whitening soap at home
1. Get a clean bowl, pour your shower gels in a clean bowl.
2. Mix your cleanser and serums mix thoroughly
3. Pour your shalom stretch marks oil, scheni oil and morrocan argan oil.
4. Turn well before adding the rest of the oil
5. Leave for 3 hours before using
Whitening shower gel mixed with the above recipes lightens your skin without giving you green veins, stretch marks or any form of acnes. You’re to use in the morning and night with a glow oil to apply after bath.
Benefits of some of the ingredients
1. Shenic oil prevent green veins and other form of inflammatory or bacteria.
2. Piment doux serum is a very effective lightening serum that lightens the skin.
3. Shalom stretch marks oil helps fight against stretch marks
4. Carrot oil is a plant base oil that lightens the skin naturally.
5. Tumeric oil act as skin blending to prevents discoloration.
6. Labijanise oil is a skin lightening oil.
This shower gel should be used 3 times in a week due of its effectiveness and shouldn’t be used for children due to their sensitive skin.